Special Notice for customers with no access to internet banking
Press Release WEB
WEB thanks customers for their patience during the closure of our customer service offices as part of the island-wide COVID-19 measures.
We recommend that you pay your water and electricity bills online. After careful consideration of the COVID-19 safey protocols, WEB will make in-person payments at its Playa headquarters possible as of Thursday April 15th for customers who do not have access to online banking possible.
Our office in Playa is now open from 7:45 am to 12:00pm and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Monday through Friday for limited cashier services only.
The following measures apply:
• Only the cashier is open for payment of your water and electricity bill and water truck. • Other transactions are not allowed
• Maximum of 4 invoices per customer
• Preferably pay with your debit card instead of cash
• WEB hands out tickets at the door with the time when you can pay.
• Keep 1.5 meters away from others • A maximum of 12 people are allowed to wait outside.
• Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory If you need to return at a later time to pay, our staff will kindly request that you leave the area in front of the building and come back later at the specified time.
Important: When group formation endangers public health or safety, our safety and security officers can take action.
For all other questions, please contact WEB via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715 8244.